Saturday, October 25, 2008

Which One ?!


Which one is ?!
Ronald Agustinus or Ronald Augustinus ?!





Based on my ID Card & Drive License my name was Ronald Augustinus. But thats name sounds strange at my Ears. I knew my name was Ronald Augustinus, at the time when i make my ID card. First time, i thought it was a mistake. Then i realized, i'm the one who make this BIG Mistake . There's nothing wrong with my name at kindergarten. I change my own name since primary school. Every single book that i had was marked as Ronald Agustinus.
There's something that i worry about. When i wanna apply for a job, which name should I use for ?!!? Ronald Augustinus which based on ID card, or Ronald Agustinus which based on my Academic qualification ?!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

sob, updatenya mana??? ini 2010... ayok update sob...semangat